How to measure your body.
1. All measurements are best taken when you are wearing underwear only.
2. Bust – Wear only a simple bra and measure around the bust at the fullest part. Make sure the tape is even and straight around the back.
3. Waist – This is much higher than you expect, it is the narrowest part. Tie a length of string or knitting wool around your waist to mark the waist and then measure with a tape around the position of the string. Leave the string on the waist in order to take your next measurement.
4. Hip – At the side of your hip, measure 20cm down from the string around your waist. Use the tape to mark this spot. Now measure around the hips at this point remembering to keep the tape level.
5. Leg Length – Ask your (good) friend to measure from your crotch to where your trouser is usually worn on.
6. Body length – this is always specified from the top of the shoulder.
*please note this is your body measurements only and not the finished garment measurement.
garments have been designed, cut and fitted with a modest fit in mind.